Monday, June 22, 2009

One of these days

I'm going to have to leave. I don't know where to go, but I really do have to change my environment. I have to adjust my lifestyle.

I've always been addicted to video games, but lately... it's all I do. I used to have a purpose, but now I have no one to work for, my goals are all gone and I've become comfortable with the fact that I will one day die.

I have to change that. I can't be fine with living and dieing a meaningless life. I have to do something.

I stumbled on this volunteer abroad website that looks pretty interesting. It helps you get hooked up with volunteer services in far away countries. I was thinking about volunteering, just to have something to do and meet other people, and I love adventures so this might be right up my alley. Just need to make some money to get started.

I wish I had a writing job. I know I could probably get one if I worked for it. I think I just need to find the right niche, the place where my kind of thinking would be appreciated. Maybe something to do with my interests, like video games... or maybe something else... maybe traveling?

I watched a bit of this show about a guy that just travels and eats. I can't stand it, probably cause I'm just so damned jealous. I wish I had a show where I could travel, but instead about eating, it would be all about adventure. Where to get your heart racing. That would certainly be a lot more interesting.

No comments: