Saturday, October 27, 2018

Water you talking about?

Maybe it's time I took my writing from this puddle and in to a minor stream.

Maybe I need to look, for sea, if you know what I mean.

Look in to the future,

Find what you can know for sure.

Bring it back on a river that was created in a dream.


I've been smoking a lot of pot ever since they've legalized it here in Canada.  I was smoking a lot before too and I'm still smoking a lot. 

I've been thinking about quitting again.  I've also been thinking about doing stand up comedy again:  "I like how they've legalized it but they still made it fun by making it illegal to smoke in public.  I still get to feel like I'm James Bond when I use my pipe that's shaped like a cigarette.  Like some sort of shitty version that instead of having adventures solving crimes, I'm evading fines and playing disc golf."  (Need to find something funnier for the last part)


No comments: