Sunday, November 22, 2009

another wasted weekend

I'm going to go to sleep right away because I have nothing better to do.

another week of work ahead of me

I think there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Paying off my debt, saving up, getting a house, an education, taking a vacation

I'm telling myself this because I'm pretty sure that as long as keep these positive images in my mind everything will be fine.

who are you and why should you care

everyone has their own problems, aspirations, distractions, escapism, depression, suppression, indecision...

there's not really any point in writing this.

just words

just another day.

Does anyone think it's weird that they have a vampire on sesame street? This is a character that needs to kill other people and suck their blood to survive. What a messed up concept. It's like having a zombie teach kids about dental hygiene. "After every corpse I eat, I make sure I brush my teeth."

maybe I should delete all the stuff above that comment

whatever, no one reads this

No comments: