Saturday, October 11, 2008

9788: take that!

I just woke up on my couch a little while ago. Fell asleep watching the discovery channel. I thought maybe I would have learned a thing or two subliminally but all I can think about is adding some roo to my doo.

(It's a bad overplayed commercial where a masseuse violently beats a kangaroo, and hair products fly out of the kangaroo's vah jay jay. I'm not making this up)

I have no idea when I fell asleep, and it's very early.

I was sick yesterday, threw up something nasty and felt like sharing it. I can't remember a more chunkier vomit. It literally felt like I was taking a dump through my mouth. I'm pretty sure my food was all ready to go out the back door when it got recalled at the last moment. I should of checked to see if it was brown.

That'll learn ya for reading my blog, lol.

No comments: