Monday, September 1, 2008

9708: Bike tour

Yesterday I went for a nice long cruise:




















The Fort Whyte center. Some very cool spots in there, will definitely have to check it out again.



What sign?



A cool little eagles nest.






Prairie dog.



Assiniboine forest trail.



met my little brother, Luke at Assiniboine park.















Damn Luke, your six-pack is making me look bad. Be lazy for a bit and let me catch up, lol.



So, we had to climb a tree and while breaking branches, one hit me square in the eyes. Some nice cold water will make it feel better.










In memory of a real glacier.

After, I biked all the way up to Brent's, near Red River College, then later at night, biked home. All in all, a very cool bike tour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. SWEET!!!