Sunday, May 24, 2009

game talk

So I've been playing a lot of TF2 lately. They recently released an update that replaces the snipers rifle with a bow and arrow.

When I was a kid, I used to have a couple bows, one was a traditional long bow, the other a compound bow. I remember being proud of my abilities and showing them off at camp. I wonder where those bow's are now.

Anyways, in the video game, it works really well, you want to charge up your shots to full, but just like in real life, if you hold the draw string for too long, it can hamper your accuracy. So you want to be able to encounter your enemies at the right time.

I think the most fun that I've had with it is taking out other snipers that still use the old sniper rifle. You have to be very quick, but the results of pinning a sniper's head to the wall is incredibly gratifying.

No comments: