Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten thousand and one

So I've been using my dad's old beater truck for the past little while. I haven't paid my income tax for some time so they cut off my bank account. Now I'm getting letters from the bank telling me I need to make payments I can't afford. I asked to get a loan extension but they kept giving me the work around. After I lost my truck, I lost all my collateral, so they suggested I get a new vehicle. My dad bought an old Toyota Tacoma from someone in Hadashville and wants me to take a look at it, so I'm going out there today and will probably buy it. I can't use his truck forever and well, it has almost half a million kilometers on it, so it can't last much longer.

I'm going to have to find a new place to live. I really like my apartment, and the pool should open up soon, but these are luxuries that I really haven't been working hard enough for. These were things that I could afford when I had a double income and was putting in a lot of hours. I don't know why I let myself get to this place, but I'm trying to get out of it.

Well, I'm off to work. :P

No comments: