Thursday, August 20, 2009

\o|o/

10101

Weee

Another day in the life of Caleb.

Packing up some stuff today, getting ready to move out. Found a shirt in my closet, brand new, very fancy. I have no idea where it came from, but it's a mans shirt. Someone must have bought it for me or something, I can't remember, it's so strange. I've never seen a shirt with a whole bunch of needles holding it together. I tried it on and it seemed to fit, reminded me of one of those Asian movies where there's that silent dude in the corner wearing a really nice black shirt.

Anyways...

I have to get rid of my cat. The landlady said shes going to get someone to replace the carpet that she tore up and that it's a good idea to get the cat out for when she's showing the place to other people.

So, I'll probably head out to my parents this weekend and drop her off there.

It's going to be pretty lonely without her. I don't know exactly why, but I spend most of my days completely isolated from everyone. I still socialize on the internet, but have become very introverted lately.

I don't have a lot of money, so I kind of keep things low key I guess. Trying to scrape by. Well, I guess if I'm living with my parents, the money thing should pick up.

I'm thinking, after I drop off the cat, to go camping and figure what I want to do with my life.

10101 days in, _____ days out.

I feel like getting in touch with nature and living with the bare essentials for a little bit might be a good way to gain some perspective.

A friend offered to rent a room out to me, I might take him up on it. I really want to meet the right woman, and it's going to be next to impossible if I'm living with my parents in Hadashville. Still, a little time out in the country would be the fastest way to get out of debt...

Will have to see how it goes. I've been putting this off for a while, was thinking about subletting, but since I'm really unsure on where I want to live, it's been hard to get things in gear.

But, it looks like, I'll move everything out to my parents, then take what I need from there.

I really don't need anything.

A trip through the wilderness should be good for me.

No comments: