Thursday, August 28, 2008

9744: photoshop and facebook




I photoshopped this image of me today. The top being the original. Did a quick couple things, nothing really major. I did alter my nose a bit.

The one question that's been bugging me is, is it right to photoshop your pictures in Facebook?

Sure, a couple color changes, big deal. But to alter a nose, or more major changes seems deceptive.

The reaction I get from people after I tell them that an image was photoshopped, they tend to look at me like, oh that was fake?

Even though I try to make any changes minimal, once someone knows that the image

has been altered, they can never know whats original and what's changed in future pics.

Personally, I don't see it as a big deal. I would love to make money doing things like this. If you have a picture and want me to alter it, contact me and we can work something out

No comments: