Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Disc Golf

I've been thinking about focusing on disc golf when it comes to my writing.  I saw someone in Reddit looking for disc golf bloggers and I really feel like I can be a valuable asset for them.  I've got lots of little adventures that are interesting and I've been wanting to share them.

http://imgur.com/a/kHm4F

The photo's seem to work great for reminding me of all the little things I've seen so far this year.  Some ideas for things that I can write about:

When I find discs, I could do little interviews with their owners.

Happyland drama.  (The skatepark kids using the blocks from the retaining wall for doing tricks on.)

Repairing the broken sign

Course walk-throughs.  Showing pics/vids of the course to help new players find their way before they play.

How disc golf lessons can be applied to life.

No comments: