Thursday, July 10, 2008

9695: divide

so, I don't know if I want to put this out there, but whatever. My wife and I have decided to part ways after 5 years of marriage. Surprisingly, things are not that bad. We're both intelligent, stable-minded people and we seen this coming a while back. We just grew in to two incompatible people. I hope she finds someone that can truly make her happy, because she really is a great person.

I hope she thinks the same about me.

Being alone sucks though. When the company of your cat is all you have, things can get a little depressing. Although, in my life, I've seen my share of depressing moments and have learned to steer clear of them. Even when life is rough, there are always positive things to look forward to.

You also need the bad times to appreciate the good. The weird thing is, because I know this, I'm watching her go, and it doesn't really bother me. So, should I allow myself to sink in to a depression just so I can appreciate the good times?

I say no. I know what it's like, why should I? If I can get through my day without wallowing in self-pity, then right on. Life is beautiful. It's worth living.

So anyways... I'll probably be writing a lot more now. I hope my drama is interesting for others.

No comments: